King Kong (2005)
Dir: Peter Jackson
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360717/
This was pretty good. The visuals were incredible, which I expected, but Jackson did a pretty good job of fleshing out the story and adding more emotion and reason behind the story as a whole. Jack Black was great, and Naomi Watts was terriffic as usual. Brody was good, but he didn't seem to be living up to his potential.
I do think, that the movie was just a bit too long. Certain parts felt over-indulgent and could be cut, like the T-Rex fight, which went on for too long.
Holy shit was the bug pit creepy, though. Kudos to Jackson for showing off some of his incredible imagination.
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360717/
This was pretty good. The visuals were incredible, which I expected, but Jackson did a pretty good job of fleshing out the story and adding more emotion and reason behind the story as a whole. Jack Black was great, and Naomi Watts was terriffic as usual. Brody was good, but he didn't seem to be living up to his potential.
I do think, that the movie was just a bit too long. Certain parts felt over-indulgent and could be cut, like the T-Rex fight, which went on for too long.
Holy shit was the bug pit creepy, though. Kudos to Jackson for showing off some of his incredible imagination.
