Meet the Feebles (1989)
Dir: Peter Jackson
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097858/
What the hell was that?
Oh Peter Jackson, you rogue. He certainly made a few silly pictures in his early years. I loved Braindead, but this wasn't quite as good. It had some good puppetry, the story was absurd, but a lot of the humor was pretty juvenile and fell flat. It wasn't a waste of an hour and a half though. Probably Peter Jackson's worst film (I haven't seen The Frighteners).
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097858/
What the hell was that?
Oh Peter Jackson, you rogue. He certainly made a few silly pictures in his early years. I loved Braindead, but this wasn't quite as good. It had some good puppetry, the story was absurd, but a lot of the humor was pretty juvenile and fell flat. It wasn't a waste of an hour and a half though. Probably Peter Jackson's worst film (I haven't seen The Frighteners).
